- ANYONE wishing to help beautify the city is encouraged to participate.
- A sign displaying your name and scarecrow will be provided.
- Organizers of the event are not responsible for any damage done to the scarecrows.
- Scarecrows must be:
1. Weather resistant
2. Absent of adult, political, or religious themes
3. Constructed with a wooden or PVC post to allow for a more secure display
4. Imaginative and fun!
- Entry forms must be submitted by Friday, Oct. 10, 2014 to allow time for ID cards to be made.
- Entry fee of $5 must be submitted with registration form.
- Scarecrows must be dropped off by Friday, Oct. 10, 2014 at the Parks & Recreation Department from 7:30-4:30, Monday through Friday.
- Scarecrows will be displayed from October 17 to November 3. All scarecrows must be removed by participants by November 5.
- This event is organized and sponsored by the City of Willoughby.
For any questions, please contact Willoughby Parks & Recreation by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 440-953-4200.
- Download a registration form here