Our city government belongs to the citizens of the City of Willoughby. We conduct our government activities in the open, and we are proud of our strong commitment to this important principle of democracy. The following is a statement of our Public Records Policy.
- Public records are any documents – electronic, email, or paper – that relate to the business or activity of the office.
- Public office personnel will make records available within a reasonable or prompt period of time.
- Records are available Monday through Friday during regular business hours of 9 a.m to 4 p.m.
- If the records need to be researched or reviewed, you will receive either a written explanation or the records in no more than five business days.
- There is a 5¢ per page charge for black & white copies. Color copies are 10¢ per page