UPDATE 7.16.20| Due to the recent sustained rise in the number of positive COVID-19 cases in Lake and surrounding counties, the 2020 summer concert series has been canceled.
We are excited to announce that the Willoughby Summer Concert Series is on for 2020! For these concerts to be enjoyed safely by everyone and continue through the summer, social distancing and health and safety protocols are in place. Please observe the following guidelines on Wes Point Park grounds:
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms that may be related to coronavirus, please do not attend.
- Wes Point Park will be fenced off and attendance counted. The maximum number of attendees is 600.
- One-way entrances and exits are established and walking paths are marked.
- Please sit in designated areas marked on park grounds; each area is permitted a maximum of 8 people. All attendees must be in a marked area at all times if not walking in or out of the park.
- Standing or stopping in the walkways is not permitted.
- Attendees will be responsible for maintaining a social distance of no less than six feet.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for use by all attendees.
- Entry will begin at 6:00 pm, concerts begin at 7:00 pm.
- No tents, shelters of any kind, or umbrellas larger than personal size will be permitted.
- No ice cream or water sales this season.
- No restrooms.
- No parking on River Street from Prospect to Erie.
- Masks are strongly encouraged.
July 9 – Abbey Rodeo
July 16 – Chardon Polka Band
July 23 – Pieces of Eight
July 30 – Sumrada
Aug 6 – Dear Jimmy Band
Aug 13 – Blue Evolution
Aug 20 – Stone Pony
Aug 27 – The Diamond Project
The summer concerts are conducted in accordance with procedures and protocol approved by the Lake County General Health District (LCGHD). We ask that all attendees observe these rules so the concerts may continue uninterrupted. Wes Point Park is a public space and each individual should determine his or her level of comfort and acceptable risk when attending. If you are concerned about public gatherings, please do not attend.
NOTE: Procedures and protocols are subject to change as directed by the LCGHD. All updates will be posted here.