- This event has passed.
DTW Grand Prix Boat Display
July 9, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Join us for an evening of family fun in Willoughby! The Eastlake-Willoughby Offshore Grand Prix boats will be on display in DTW on Saturday, July 9th from 6 pm – 10 pm. See the boats up close and meet the racers as the line Erie Street.
Road closures begin at 5pm on Saturday. No parking in DTW along Erie St (and closed streets) beginning at 1 pm.
* Erie Street (DTW) at Vine St/Mentor Ave
* Euclid Ave at Sharpe Ave
* River Street at Center St (limited access to church via Prospect)
* East Spaulding Street
* Glenn Ave (Access to Todd Field via Mentor Ave)
* Third Street – Closed to through traffic from Clark (limited access to post office)
* Second Street – Closed to through traffic from Clark (limited access to bank and salon)
* West Spaulding – Closed to through traffic from Clark (limited access to library)
* No parking in DTW after 1 pm; all parked cars must be moved by 1 pm.
* Detour: Use Clark Street from Vine Street to Sharpe Ave. to Euclid Ave. to bypass DTW.
* No truck traffic permitted on Clark Street, please proceed to Beidler.
* Outdoor Market will be open from 8 am – 12 pm.
* Offshore Grand Prix race is Sunday, July 10th. View boat race at the turn at Osborne Park.