Rib Burn Off | May 18th-19th
The DTW Rib Burn off returns for the 8th year for two days of great food and live music! Click here for more information on the event.
Beginning at 4:30 AM Saturday, May 18th through Midnight Sunday, May 19th:
* Erie Street at Vine St/Mentor Ave
* Euclid Ave at Sharpe Ave.
* River Street to City Hall parking lot
* East Spaulding Street
* Third Street – Closed from the apron of the mail carriers parking lot to Erie Street
* Second Street – Closed from the apron of Texture Salon to Erie Street
* West Spaulding – Closed from the apron of Willoughby Library to Erie Street
Detour: Use Clark Street from Vine Street to Sharpe Ave. to Euclid Ave. to bypass DTW.
No truck traffic permitted on Clark Street, please proceed to Beidler Rd.
River Street will open for limited access to Willoughby United Methodist Church at approximately 2:00 PM on Saturday (or after the Market closes).
No left turn onto Mentor Ave. from Todd Field parking lot.