March 29th: Daniels Park is closed due to flooding.
updated March 23, 2020
Willoughby parks are open and we invite you to enjoy the great outdoors. While visiting our outdoor facilities, please be aware of the following:
- ALL PLAYGROUNDS (including skate park, tennis courts, basketball courts and pickle ball courts) are closed.
- Remember all restrooms in the parks are locked.
- Place garbage in trash receptacles.
- Please practice social distancing and avoid close contact with others. The CDC recommends a minimum of 6 feet distance to help reduce the risk of spread between individuals. More info at cdc.gov
- Do not congregate in groups of 10 people or more. While we pride ourselves on being the Courtesy City, please avoid social gatherings at our parks at this time. We need your help to keep our outdoor facilities safe to you and others.
- Please stay home if you are sick and practice good hygiene. Wash your hands after touching surfaces. Avoid touching your face. Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
Our Center has a program for your active senior lifestyle!
There is a 9-hole Disc Golf Course at Osborne Park, open from sunrise until 1/2 hour past sunset.
We have five pavilions and three indoor facilities available for your next function.
Details and fees for our 18-hole, year-round course.
Mapped locations for all of our parks and playgrounds.
We have two outdoor pools in the city: in the north end, at Osborne Park, and on Euclid Avenue between the Police and Fire Departments.
From toddlers to seniors, athletics to the arts, we have a program for you!
A listing of all current available downloads.
If your child is interested in organized sports, you’ve come to the right spot!
We’ve mapped out 21 walking courses throughout the city. Pick one and go!