We are excited to bring back our Willoughby Summer Camp offering 11 weeks of camp this year!
HOW TO REGISTER:
Download Summer Camp Registration Form
– This will allow you to fill out your registration and can be saved or printed.
– Registrations can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Payment for the 1st week of camp your child is registering for is due to complete the registration.
* Payment can be completed over the phone by calling 440.953.4200
– Payment plans are available when signing up for 3 or more weeks of camp.
– This will allow you to register online, payment in full will be due when choosing this method.
June 1st – August 13th from 9am – 3 pm
April 19th for Willoughby Residents
May 3rd for Non Residents
Camp Fees (pricing per week)
Resident: $104 | Early Bird $99 (4/19 – 5/8)
Non Res: $139 | Early Bird $134 (5/3 – 5/8)
Before/After Care and Transportation:
Before Care: 7am-8:55am | $10 per wk
After Care: 3:00 – 5:30pm | $18 per wk
Before and After Care | $25 per wk
Transportation is available for Willoughby Residents from designated locations | $10 per week.
We are now holding Summer Day Camp at four camp locations.
*Daniels North at Daniels Park East Pavilion: 38401 Johnnycake Ridge Rd., Willoughby, OH 44094*
*Daniels South at Daniels Park West Pavilion: 38401 Johnnycake Ridge Rd., Willoughby, OH 44094*
*Ryan Park at Ridge Acres: 36263 Kilarney Rd., Willoughby, OH 44094*
*Osborne Park (north pavilion) 38575 Lakeshore Blvd. Willoughby, OH 44094*
What additional information should I know?
- Before Care: 7am – 8:55am and will be held at the camp location your child is attending.
- After Care: 3:00pm-5:30pm and will be held at the camp location your child is attending.
- Camp Hours: 9am – 3pm. Campers cannot be dropped off before 8:55 AM.
- Dismissal will begin at 3 PM each, individuals picking up MUST be listed on the camp transportation form.
- Campers must bring a packed lunch.
- Backpacks are allowed and will be the responsibility of the camper.
- All campers will have the opportunity to swim at the city’s outdoor pool.
- No cell phones/personal electronics allowed in camp
If arrangements need to be made, please email email@example.com
What are the COVID-19 precautions?
- We will follow current CDC, state and local guidelines
- Campers should bring a mask and container/zip-lock bag to hold the mask when it is not in use.
- Reduced capacity at each camp.
- Increased sanitation and hand washing.
We are in the process of adding field trips to our camp schedule