Registration Opens Monday, March 20th for Willoughby Residents and Monday, April 3rd for Non-Residents
2023 Camp Dates: May 30 – August 11 from 9 am – 3 pm | Open to ages 6-12
- You can complete your registration and email them to email@example.com
WEEKLY CAMP NEWS LETTERS
Registration set to open:
- March 20, 2023 for Willoughby Residents
- April 3, 2023 for Non Residents
Camp Fees (pricing per week) 2023 Pricing
- Resident: $108 (early bird through 4/28) / After April 29th $120
- Non Res: $143 (early bird through 4/28) / After April 29th $155
Before/After Care and Transportation:
- Before Care: 7am-8:55am | Pricing $12 per wk
- After Care: 3:00 – 5:30pm | Pricing $20 per wk
- Before and After Care | Pricing $30 per wk
- Transportation is available for Willoughby Residents from designated locations | Pricing $15 per wk
We are now holding Summer Day Camp at 2 park locations.
Camps will be set up by age/grade.
- Daniels Park 38401 Johnnycake Ridge Rd., Willoughby, OH
- East: geared toward campers ages 6-8
- West: geared toward campers ages 9-10
- Rotary: geared toward campers ages 11-12
- Osborne Park 38575 Lakeshore Blvd. Willoughby, OH
- North Pavilion: geared toward campers ages 6-9
- Pool Pavilion: geared toward campers ages 10-12
Monday: Camp Activities
Tuesday: Pool Visit (Euclid Ave.)
Wednesday: Field Trip
Thursday: Camp Activities
Friday: Pool Visit (Euclid Ave.)
What additional information should I know?
- Before Care: 7 am – 8:55 am and will be held at the camp location your child is attending.
- After Care: 3:00 pm-5:30 pm and will be held at the camp location your child is attending.
- Camp Hours: 9 am – 3 pm. Campers dropoff is between 8:55-9:10 am. Campers cannot be dropped off before 8:55 AM.
- Dismissal will begin at 3 PM, individuals picking up MUST be listed on the camp transportation form. Individuals not registered for after-care MUST be picked up NO LATER than 3:05 pm to avoid additional charges.
- Campers must bring a packed lunch.
- Backpacks are allowed and will be the responsibility of the camper.
- All campers will have the opportunity to swim at the city’s outdoor pool.
- Cell phones are NOT permitted to be used at camp.
- Electronics are NOT permitted at camp.
How To Register:
– Payment for the 1st week of camp your child is registering for is due to complete the registration.
* Payment can be completed over the phone by calling 440.953.4200
– Payment plans are available when signing up for 3 or more weeks of camp.
- Online Registration is available through willoughbyohio.activityreg.com ; online registration will require camp payments to be made in full. ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK
- Online registration requires a 1-page form to be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mini Munchkin (ages 4-6)
Willoughby Parks and Recreation is dedicated to providing an outstanding, fun, and safe camp environment and experience for all those who participate. Our Mini Munchkin Camp is geared to provide a camp setting for boys and girls ages 4 – 6. The camp will be offered two days a week. Weekly themes will be used to guide arts n crafts projects and fun camp activities. Our 2023 Mini Munchkin camp will be held at the Euclid Ave. Pool Pavilion; in the event of adverse weather, we will notify parents of an alternative indoor location in the David E Anderson Willoughby Senior Center.
Camp Drop Off 9:00-9:15am / Camp Pick Up 11:30am
Monday & Thursday – 6/5 to 7/27 (No camp June 19)
Tuesday & Friday – 6/6 to 7/28 (No Camp July 4)