City Hall – 440.951.2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- City Hall’s main lobby is open; all visitors must report to the switchboard to have temperature taken and masks are encouraged.
- Public meetings remain virtual through June due to social gathering guidelines.
- Use of City Hall meeting rooms for non-profit organizations remains on hold until further notice.
David E. Anderson Senior Center – 440.951-2832
- The Senior Center is currently closed, including field house.
- Most programs and all trips are postponed until further notice.
- Members can use the walking track at the YMCA on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12 pm – 2 pm; Enter through the YMCA.
- Public meetings are being held virtually via ZOOM through June 30, 2020. Click here for a list of meeting dates, agendas, and meeting ID numbers.
- Visit our resource center page here or contact our Economic Development office at 440.953.4191.
Parks and Recreation – 440.953.4200
- Parks and walking paths are open. When using paths, please practice safe social distancing.
- Park restrooms are open and will be cleaned in the morning and afternoon.
- Tennis courts, pickleball courts and skate park are open. When using, please practice safe social distancing.
- Basketball courts and playgrounds are open; playgrounds are not sanitized
- Lost Nation Golf Course is open. Click here for information.
- Willoughby pools are closed for the 2020 season.
- Summer Camp & Mini Munchkin camp are cancelled for the 2020 season.
- Pavilions are available for rental after July 6. Click here for more information.
- Please check the Parks and Recreation Dept webpage for the most current information.
Building and Zoning – 440.953.4118
- Department is open and operating as normal.
The City and community organizations responsible for our summer events have postponed or rescheduled the events due to state guidelines for gatherings and health/safety protocols. Below are the current dates, which may be subject to change.
- Osborne Park Market and Flea – Wednesdays (through September) 4 pm – 8 pm
- DTW Outdoor Market – Saturdays (through October) 8 am – 12 pm
- Car Cruise-In is canceled for 2020
- July 4th Fireworks are canceled; planning to add to the Rib Burn Off weekend in Sept
- Gazebo Concerts – Thursdays beginning July 9th, 7 pm – 9 pm
- Outdoor movies to start in July; more information to follow
- Last Stop Willoughby/Corn Roast is canceled for 2020
- Live Well Willoughby – Saturday, August 15th
- ArtsFest – Saturday, August 29th
- Virtual DTW 5K – Saturday, September 19th and Sunday, September 20th
- Rib Burn Off – Saturday, September 26th and Sunday, September 27th
- Garage sales are permitted.
- Click here for a garage sale permit application.
- The City is currently not issuing Solicitor Permits for door-to-door sales; previous permits are not valid.