Our pools open for the season the second Sunday in June through the third Sunday in August.
|Euclid Avenue Pool 953-4364||Osborne Park Pool 953-4330|
|Main Pool||1:00 – 7:45 PM||12:00 – 6:45 PM|
|Baby Pool||9:00 AM – 7:45 PM M-F
1:00 PM – 7:45 PM S-Su
|Safety Breaks||2:30-2:45 PM & 4:00-4:15 PM||1:30-1:45 PM & 3:00-3:15 PM|
|Dinner Breaks||5:30-6:00 PM||4:30-5:00 PM|
|4th of July||12:00-5:00 PM||12:00-5:00 PM|
|Pool Parties||8:00-10:00 PM daily
10:00 AM-12:00 PM Sat.
|7:00-9:00 PM daily
9:15 AM-11:15 AM Sat.
- August 5-16, Euclid Avenue baby pool will be open from 1-7:45 PM
- During dinner break (5:30-6 PM Euclid pool / 4:30-5pm Osborne Pool), the facility is open and the pool is open to adults ONLY (18+) The baby pool at Euclid Avenue pool is closed during the dinner break.
- During the dinner break children, including infants and toddlers, are NOT permitted in the pool.
- Any child under the age of eight years of age must be accompanied by an individual 15 years of age or older for admittance into the pool area and use of the pool facilities.
- Watch for posted signs where areas of the pool will be closed/unavailable due to classes or special events.
- Times of availability and various attractions of the pools may close due to departmental programs or other causes beyond our control. We will make every effort to post these changes to the schedule on cable channel 12 (Time Warner) or channel 99 (AT&T U-verse) in a timely manner.
Season Pass Registration
Residents – Beat the rush and register early to receive Early Bird prices for season passes. Proof of residency is required at the time of registration. Download our rate sheet for dates and pass rates for the current season.
Non-residents – Beat the rush and register early for your season pool passes. Although non-residents may register during Early Bird sign up dates, you are not eligible for Early Bird rates. Download our rates for season pool passes and dates of eligibility.
If you don‘t wish to purchase a season pool pass, you may pay cash at the gate for admittance into either pool facility. Download our rate sheet for daily admission rates.
Reservations MUST be made at the Parks & Recreation Dept. A $100 deposit is required at the time of registration. The balance is due at the pool prior to pool party start time. Download our Pool Party information for sign up dates, pricing and availability.
Our Learn-to-Swim Program offers lessons for those age 6 months on up. There are several sessions from which to choose. Download our Learn to Swim charts for session dates, times and fees.
Other Aquatic Class Offerings
For a complete listing of aquatic programs/classes, Download our class information or call Parks and Recreation at 953.4200 for more information.
Stingers Swim Team
For boys and girls age 6-15. Join one of the best swim teams in Lake County. The team practices Monday-Friday mornings at Euclid Avenue pool and has meets with surrounding communities on Saturday mornings. For more information download Swim Team Info.
Recreation Fee Waiver Program
The City off Willoughby believes that all Willoughby children should have the opportunity to enjoy a recreational experience, even if money is a major concern. Therefore, the city has established a recreation fee waiver program for Willoughby children. We can offer to a family up to a 50% fee waiver for one activity per season with the proper income verification. Contact us at 953-4200 to obtain additional information on this assistance program and how you may qualify.
This program is made possible by the generous donations of local residents and businesses. If you want to help us help others in the community, call 953-4200 to find out how to make a contribution to this program
Seasonal applications are accepted starting in January for the current year. The Parks and Recreation Department will contact you for an interview where seasonal positions are available in the department (Parks, Pool, Recreation).